As we break for the holidays I wanted to re-emphasize my excitement about being the new QualityPro Program Manager. It has been almost two months since I began my new position and have learned a great deal about QualityPro, GreenPro, Food Protection and QualityPro Schools. I've had the opportunity to speak with many of our members and appreciate your insights and support as we work to enhance our industry's largest certification program while providing new and exclusive benefits to QualityPro Certified companies.
In the spirit of New Year's countdowns, I'd like to share 5 highlights of QualityPro that I have learned since joining NPMA:
- www.qualityprotools.org is where you can access everything that's available to you as a certified company-OSHA training, fleet management resources, marketing collateral, and study guides. (Your login is your e-mail address and the default password is "QualityPro".)
- www.npmatesting.com is where you'll find the exams that may be required of your customer-facing employees for QualityPro (as defined inStandard 4:1) and is required for GreenPro, QualityPro Food Protection, and QualityPro Schools. (Contact me if you need login information.)
- The annual QualityPro audit begins in January. I will randomly select 10% of the certified companies. To learn more about what audits entail and other ways the integrity of the certification is maintained, visit http://www.npmaqualitypro.org/qualitypro-standards/audits/.
- NPMA membership is a pre-requisite for QualityPro Certification. NPMA membership holds many benefits that help companies meet the QualityPro standards-discounts on background screening, an online learning center, and a mentoring program. To learn more, visit http://npmapestworld.org/membership/benefits.cfm.
- QualityPro will provide resources to its member companies to encourage personal development in the field of entomology. These resources include free NPMA online training, rebates for NPMA regional workshops, and a subsidy toward the ACE exam.To learn more, visit www.npmaqualitypro.org/benefits.